About Me

My photo
Love painting visuals with wordplay....capturing the mind's eyes, invoking emotions from metaphors and analogies, creating an everlasting impression

Saturday, July 31, 2010

ADDICTION

rushing through me veins
traveling quickly
to its place of destination
my brain
INHALE
breathing in everything that relaxes me
INHALE again
this time not wanting to let go
floating
cloud 9
stimulation ...physically
cosmic trip.... mentally
EXHALE
past now released through my lips
even memories of this from yesterday
gone
getting high off you creating new bonds
daily!
each high better then the first
no need to chase
this cant even soothe the scratch
i need a fix of u!
not alot
just enough to create a desire to want more
to have this need met
INHALE
these shakes wont go away
truth be told i want them to stay
security!
EXHALE
please dont go
dont make me beg
stuttering, confused, not knowing what to do next.
INHALE
all confusion leaving
as you rush through my veins
entering my bloodstream
invited!
traveling everywhere that your welcomed
EXHALE
making room cuz i need more
all confusion ceases
words come out clear as crystal
INHALE
close to overdose
this is what you do to me
not even contact with you
just conversation
im an addict
your the drug and the rehab
Combined!
Feeding this habit with words
Im a conversation junkie
and your words are my addiction
ADDICTED

No comments:

Post a Comment