About Me

My photo
Love painting visuals with wordplay....capturing the mind's eyes, invoking emotions from metaphors and analogies, creating an everlasting impression

Sunday, August 8, 2010

untitled..

Lets have a conversation with the world, discover the secrets entrapped in the world’s mind. World lets speak about your most wanted desires for the people that keeps habitation within your arms. I am apart of the people who takes a single breathe for granted, world how can I express to my brothers and sisters that even though we look different we are all the same. SAME. Living to be loved, loving to live or are we?….do we really love living world. Senseless acts of claimed our children. A simple walk becomes a journey each and every day. Mother Nature talk to me please! Pour in me your wisdom....

No comments:

Post a Comment