About Me

My photo
Love painting visuals with wordplay....capturing the mind's eyes, invoking emotions from metaphors and analogies, creating an everlasting impression

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

CONFUSION

Amazingly the words that flow across my mind are so easily breathed through my lips.
You, you , you have me stuttering, tripping, mind all in shambles.
Mmmhhhmmm
Thoughts that are painted across my mental are so artistically expressed.
Symphony Like
Notes, words, movements, songs all creatively soothing my excitement for u.
Enveloped by your essence.
Speaking metaphorically your voice produces internal whispers that only your very soul can understand. Symbolically speaking your being is the ocean crashing against me relaxing everything within me.
You have me escaping every storm I seem to unconsciously step into….
conversations between us are not only intriguing but so exotic, sensually amazing how we just flow to rhythms that are unheard of…
I am, I am, I am captured within you see you got me tripping all over my words, unable to gather thoughts of words that need to be spoken….
my mind, my mind is fighting this feeling, not easily confused.
This is not confusion this is, this is, this is, you, you happening to me.
Amazingly the words that flow across my mind are so easily breathed through my lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment