About Me

My photo
Love painting visuals with wordplay....capturing the mind's eyes, invoking emotions from metaphors and analogies, creating an everlasting impression

Monday, July 26, 2010

daydreamer

night dreams turn into day fantasies for me
imagining realities meant for dreaming
sending me to ecstasy
recounting every moment in this vision
leaving me speechless
no words
just actions
moving into what could be a reality
is this what you doing to me
craving for my sleep
just to dream
eyes open
i see living
breathing this dream
unknown when its birth will take place
loving the anticipation
the unknown brings to me
retracing every move made by us
not wanting this dream to end
my heart is the director
my mind is the screen
we are the actors
actively playing these roles
for me
night dreams turn into day fantasies
DAYDREAMER

No comments:

Post a Comment