About Me

My photo
Love painting visuals with wordplay....capturing the mind's eyes, invoking emotions from metaphors and analogies, creating an everlasting impression

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Raped!

Releasing these words from the ink of my heart
Progression ever so gently graces my mental
Relapsing memories
Tragically coming into my womanhood
I was victimized,
In the moment,minute, and for years to come.
I keep replaying memories
words unspoken
While actions speak loudly
I want to escape.
I am trying to...


My Imagination
I Imagine myself dancing upon stars
Joy on Points
Melodies
Everything becoming my being
Temporarily this was the world I lived in...
My world.


I was snatched
out of this fantasy
This trance
with a touch
A simple Touch
A Touch that seemed at one point so gentle and loving
Just a Touch.

Now violates physical essence
Dangerously invading the space of the mind
Mine
I thought my body was mine.
I claim it as mine,
belonging to me and only me
It's not for you, not to be shared
I am selfish!

Traveling through life unconsciously
I am Lost.
Losing my identity,
Slipping through life,
Unrecognized,
Voiceless,
no character,
person-less
X

X marks the spot
Bruises cover the spot
Sounds enhances the spot
Fear keeps this spot,
I remember.
Remember
Remember when I was me!

Me living freely!
Smiling freely,
dancing freely,
singing freely.
I wanted so badly to be Freed!

Escaping mentally
My Imagination
Imagining I am dancing upon stars
Joy on Point!
Melodies

I am becoming my being
Temporarily
this was the world
I lived
Before life died inside me.
Unison
Monochromatic
Procedural
Living

Until touch stole it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment